Thursday 13 December 2012

Fashion and Fun


Isn't life all about having fun? Fashion is also all about having fun but with your clothes."Fashion" alone is little boring but when you add "fun" to it then there is a whole new meaning which is endless and fearless. 

I personally am obsessed with fashion and when it comes to giving myself a new look, I always choose something that I do not usually see on someone else or on a window display. I of course get inspired by whatever I see but I always like to recreate things and make it my own. I sometimes end up doing stupid things and get laughed at but hey Rome wasn't built in a day! It's a learning process after all and I know I will get there.

I remember it was 6th of December 2012, I went to a club with one of my best friends wearing a Yayoi Kusama inspired polka dot shirt, Zara skinny jeans, Valentino boots and a tiny Calvin Klein side bag which was a gift from a dear friend (I wish I had carried my camera that night). I had people staring at me as soon as I entered the club and some of them even laughed (just so you know- I am from India where people can get a little judgmental sometimes). Well, it wasn't funny anymore when few minuted later two photographers came up and asked me to pose for their respective websites.

My point is- you do what you gotta do to make yourself stand out in a crowd. It needs big balls to be one of a kind (excuse my language), it needs courage and confidence, all you have to do is look in one direction (not the British boy band...lol).

People who are bold are always beautiful and never go unnoticed and trust me- one day they will get it. Like Lady Gaga says- "I'm just trying to change the world one sequin at a time".








No comments:

Post a Comment