Monday 3 December 2012

Birthday party?... Naahh... just a cute birthday evening.




I feel so lucky to be a December born. It's a season of holidays and joy.

My birthday also brought me a joy.I'm talking about the wine bottle. (wink) 
Besides the over gushing love of my folks, it also got me a new pair of shoes. " Valentino". 
Oh yeah... Valentino..... (I cannot wait to blog about them) 

I was watching Will & Grace as Daddy said - you waste a lot of money son. I said, come on paaaa... It's all going to the Valentino's boots foundation and I'm sure he helps the poor. L . O . L 



Anyway.... I think I almost made an H&M boy on my birthday evening as my shirt, pants, cap and sweater were all H&M.
Boots are Jessy Jordon and bow tie......from a local 3rd grade costume shop in Lille, France which happens to be my favorite. (Trust me when I say favorite- half the store is now resting in peace in my closet and I literally shared a candy bar with the store girl and promised her to send pigeons from India) 





Well, the evening ended with a family dinner, jokes and leg pulling (It was like thanksgiving in my house).

It's just that I don't like the fact that I'm getting older.... darn it!!!

Here is my second video blog. Hope you'll like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment