Wednesday 14 November 2012

"Flaunt the right thing"


(Re-post 20.10.2012)                      

I was on my way from Milan to Rome. After seeing the luxurious city of Milan I was all excited to see ROMA as the Italians call it. The train journey was more than just comfortable, so comfortable that I forgot to take my almost brand new pair of Zara boots while leaving.I had kept it on the rack above my seat, by the time I realized that I had one less bag to carry it was too late. 
So, the next thing I did was dump my bags in the hotel room and go out on the streets to look for the perfect shoes to match my outfit. 

I was in leather and brown mood. It would go perfectly with my black Zara shirt and blue Diesel pants. As I was walking past the street right behind the Vatican, something bright caught my eyes. It was a bright light blue pair of shoes made of thin denim. I could not take my eyes off those shoes even though they looked like any other loafers. Anyway, I finally bought those puppies and I guess it did justice to my "one day keep the look right tour in ROMA".

1 comment: