Wednesday 14 November 2012

Just the way I like to trave


                   
(re-post from 12.10.2012)

It seemed like a perfect day to me, the sun was shining bright as I looked outside the window of my room. I was hoping and praying for a warm weather since I had to catch my train to Paris again.

Well when it comes to traveling, I have always struggled in deciding my outfits. "Style and Comfort" do not always go hand in hand. 




Inspired by Coco Chanel who once said "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." I decided to keep it simple (its a different thing that I had no other choice than to keep it simple -wink wink). So I wore my Madonna shirt with a black denim pants.







To protect myself from that little bit of existing cold breeze I wore a henna green thin sweater and completed the look with my black fitted cap and my all time favorite converse shoes which you cant see because it was a mismatch.




1 comment: