Sunday 25 November 2012

Winter has finally stepped in.


I'm writing this blog because I have a friend in Paris who about a week ago complained that winter is kicking in and I have not yet posted any blog showing winter wear for men. (apparently he needs to go shopping and my blogs help in clothes selection). Sigghhhhh.... feels good to know that at least one person reads my blog and gets inspired ;)

Anyway, since I have not yet gone out for winter shopping (my bank account has hit rock bottom) I decided to watch and re-watch the fashion shows and read the articles that I have been receiving and put together the best of what I feel could be stylish this winter.



Wearing big coat ruins the look. Whats the point of wearing something good when you can't see it yourself. That is why layer up this winter.
Your thin sleeveless jackets inside your blazers or a thin high neck sweater inside your tux would be a good choice.




I know some people who think wearing sweater is so blahhhh... but I guess they need to re-think that thought.






  I personally love wearing scarfs. It goes well with both formal as well as casual outfits. It protects you from getting soar throat in style. 



"I am into leather" (wink wink) I'm sorry. Let me rephrase that - I like leather jackets. It always saves you from the agony of wearing two or three layers inside.



and for those chilly days when long coat is the only option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment