Wednesday 14 November 2012

Treat your shoes like you would your Jewels


       

Yet another sleepless night for me but hey, its worth staying up when your watching Jimmy Choo fashion show (little behind the time though). The fall/ winter 2012-13 collection is out of the world. Jimmy Choo has shown a wide range of collection,inspired by the legendary guitarist Jimmy Hendrix who settled in Mayfair London in the late 1960's. 






The collection as you can see shows a wide range. Specially designed for suiting all kinds of occasions, you will see a colorful mix of comfy sneakers, classic leather boots, easy slippers, velvet touch loafers and flamboyant glittery slipons.  









I have always been a footwear lover (my shoes are my Jewel was and still is my one liner - wink).  It is very important for me to finish the look of my outfit with the right pair of shoes and now my eyes are on all these fabulous pairs and if I could get just one pair, it would be a dream come true (this is one of those moments when I wish Santa was for real - but too bad ). 
Too expensive for me now but hopefully one day it will be on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment