Wednesday 14 November 2012

Matching with the blue sky

(Re-post from 5.10.2012)


Strolling around in Zurich 



It was a Thursday morning when I looked outside the window and it was yet another day to discover more of Switzerland. There was no mist and the sun was shining bright with a clear blue sky. Being a light traveler I did not have much to choose from.So I looked in my suitcase and wondered for a while......



and since I find it a little bit hard to compromise when it comes to clothing, I decided to go out simple and casual and I had just the perfect outfit to match the weather. I had a long day ahead of me and nothing could have given me more comfort/confidence other than my dark elephant grey jeans, a blue hoodie to match the perfectly blue sky and one of my favorite puma shoes.

1 comment: